Wednesday, March 31, 2010

JP's trip to the BLUUUUUEEEEEESSS!!!!!


What up DOG!!!

My name is Drew Pettit and i truly have the most incredible dog any man could ask for. I have the first dog that loves to go to hockey games. So as the friend that I am, I decided to surprise JP with a trip to the St. Louis Blues game in St. Louis Missouri latitude was 38' 36 and longitude was 90' 12. The weather outside was like nothing I had experienced before in my 22 years of living. In my opinion, it was some of the worst snow and ice we have had in years, but because of the love for my dog that I possess I decided to push through and complete JP’s only wish. We watched the Blues take down the legendary Detroit Red Wings in a classic shootout winning 4-3. The Scott Trade Center holds over 19,000 people on any occasion, especially when Gordon Bombay and the renowned Mighty Ducks come into town.
During the game JP asked me “Drew do you think that ceiling is high enough to propel down?” of course I didn’t know the answer but luckily using my incredible geometric skills I came to the conclusion no because the ceiling was only 95 feet high. The trip ended up to be roughly 208 miles from Wham building to Scott Trade Center and back. Long story short, JP and I had one of the best times a man and his best friend can have. And YES, to answer your question, girls dig a guy that brings his dog to hockey games!!!!!


GAS SPENT TO GET TO SCOTT TRADE CENTER: $45

HOTDOG AT A BLUES GAME: $8

SPENDING TIME WITH MANS BEST FRIEND (JP): PRICELESS

total miles traveld: 702

No comments:

Post a Comment